منتديات بنات فلسطين

منتديات بنات فلسطين (http://www.bntpal.com/vb/)
-   Section Language English (http://www.bntpal.com/vb/f66/)
-   -   مصطلحات انجليزيه مترجمه الجزء الثاني (http://www.bntpal.com/vb/t54792/)

lonely heart 03-01-2016 03:27 PM

مصطلحات انجليزيه مترجمه الجزء الثاني

birds of a feather flock together

Birds of a feather flock together means that people who are similar to each other often spend time together. Example: "Those guys work at the same company and go to the same bars. They do everything together." Reply: "Birds of a feather flock together."
We know that birds are of the same type when they have the same feathers; they are of a feather. Birds flock when they join together in groups with other birds. Just as birds "of a feather" often flock with other birds of the same "feather", so do people who are like each other spend time together. Example: "Are Timmy and his friends going to that same bar again?" Reply: "Sure they are. Birds of a feather flock together."
People ("birds") who are similar to each other ("of a feather") often spend time ("flock") with each other ("together"). Example: "Look. The volleyball players are eating together at the same table again, as always." Reply: "Birds of a feather
flock together

الترجمه

هذه الجمله تعنى ان الناس الذين يشبهون بعضهم دائما يقضون وقتهم مع بعضهم
او بالمعنى العربى تبعنا(الطيور على اشكالها تقع)
مثال
Those guys work at the same company and go to the same bars. They do everything together."

هؤلاء الشباب يعملون فى شركه واحده ويقضون ارقاتهم فى اماكن واحده ويفعلون كل شيء مع بعضهم
الجواب هنا يكون بجملة

Birds of a feather flock together."
نحن نعلم ان الطيور التى لها اشكال ريش متشابهه يكونوا من نوع واحد
نشبههم هنا بالاشخاص الذين لهم سمات واحده فيكونوا متشابهين
على سبيل المثال هذه الجمله
"Are Timmy and his friends going to that same bar again?"
هل تينى واصدقاؤه يذهبون الى نفس المكان مره اخرى؟
الجواب هنا يكون بنفس الجمله
Birds of a feather flock together."
والمعنى هنا انهم يشبهون بعضهم وتصرفاتهم متشابهه

out of the frying pan and into the fire

http://www.bntpal.com/vb/img/bntpal_1456838848_629.jpg

To go out of the frying pan and into the fire
is to get out of one difficult situation only to end up in another. Example: "I worked too hard on that last project. But on this new project I am working even harder!" Reply: "Out of the frying pan and into the fire."
We sometimes want so much to get out of one difficult situation that we end up jumping into another that is even worse, going out of the frying pan and into the fire. Example: "Her ex-boyfriend was terrible, but this new one is even worse!" Reply: "Out of the frying pan and into the fire."
"The frying pan" is a very hot place to be because it is over "the fire". In a difficult situation, the first thing we want to do is get out of that situation. Example: "They think they work hard now. Wait and see how much harder they have to work after they graduate." Reply: "Out of the frying pan and into the fire."

الترجمه

هذه الجمله معناها ان يخرج من مشكله ليدخل مشكله اخرى
مثال
I worked too hard on that last project. But on this new project I am working even harder!"
لقذ بذلت مجهود كبير فى المشروع السابق ولكن فى هذا المشروع ابذل مجهود اكبر
ويكون الرد هنا بهذه الجمله ليكون المعنى تخرج من عمل شاق لتدخل فى اخر
Out of the frying pan and into the fire

فى كثير من الاوقات نبذل مجهود كبير لنخرج من موقف معين لنجد انفسنا فى موقف اخر اكثر صعوبه
فنقول هذه الجمله فى مثل هذه المواقف
هذه الكلمات تدل على مدى صعوبة الموقف فقد استخدم كلمه اناء مغلى(frying pan) ليدل على شدة الموقف
ثم استخدم كلمة النار(fire) ليدل على ان الموقف التالى اكثر شده
مثال
They think they work hard now. Wait and see how much harder they have to work after they graduate."
انهم يظنون انهم يعملون بجد الان ولكن انتظرلترى كم سيعملون بعد التخرج
فيكون الرد هنا بهذه الجمله
Out of the frying pan and into the fire

"sink or swim"

http://www.bntpal.com/vb/img/bntpal_1456838848_201.jpg

"Sink or swim" is a situation where you will either fail or you will find a way to succeed. " Example: "Sales is not an easy job here. We give you two weeks training, then it's sink or swim." If you are thrown into the water, you will either sink to the bottom or you will swim to safety. You will either fail, or you will find a way to succeed, in a situation that is sink or swim. Example: "How do you interview new teachers here?" Reply: "We just put them in with the kids, and see how they do. It's sink or swim." Sink or swim" means that you will either succeed, or you will fail completely, at what you are trying to do.

الترجمه

"sink or swim"
هذه الجمله تعنى اما ان تغرق او ان تعوم
وتقال هذه الجمله اذا كنت فى موقف انت يجب عليك ان تختار فيه ان تنجح او تفشل
مثال
Sales is not an easy job here. We give you two weeks training, then it's sink or swim."
ان وظيفة المبيعات ليست سهله فامامك مهله اسبوعين حتى تدرب وبعد ذلك اما ان تنجح او تفشل
فمعنى هذه الجمله فى انك اذا كنت فى الماء فاما ان تعوم وتنجو او ان تغرق فى القاع
فانك ستنجو اذا وجدت الطريق الصحيح لتنجح
مثال
How do you interview new teachers here?"
كيف تختبرون المدرسون الجديد؟
الجواب يكون
"We just put them in with the kids, and see how they do. It's sink or swim." Sink or swim
فنحن نجعلهم مع الاطفال والصغار لنرى ماذا سيفعلون واما ان ينجحوا او يفشلوا
ولذلك تستخدم هذه الجمله لتدل على ان الموقف يحتم عليك ان تنجح او تفشل فنقول
It's sink or swim

"over my dead body

When you absolutely will not allow a person to do something you might say "over my dead body." The [literal] meaning is that you will stand in the way of that person and only if they kill you and walk over your dead body will they be able to do what they want. Example: "You kids are not going out in the cold without your jackets! Not over my dead body!" Parents say "over my dead body" often because they are in a position of authority and they are much bigger than their children. Example: "All of my friends are going out to the lake tonight and I'm going too!" Answer: "Over my dead body you are
!"

الترجمه

"over my dead body"
تستخدم هذه الجمله حين تريت التعبير بانك لن تسمح لشخص ما مطلقا بفغل شيىء ما
مثال
"You kids are not going out in the cold without your jackets!
Not over my dead body!"

لن يخرج الاطفال بدون معاطف فى البرد هذا على جثتى
دائما يستخدم الاباء هذه الجمله لانهم فى موقف سلطه ولانهم اقوى من اطفالهم
مثال"

All of my friends are going out to the lake tonight and I'm going too

كل اصدقائى سيخرجون اليوم
الى البحيره ساذهب معهم
الاجابه تكون
: "Over my dead body you are!"
ستذهب على جثتى

"finding your feet"

http://www.bntpal.com/vb/img/bntpal_1456838848_190.gif

You are "finding your feet" when you are learning what to do and becoming more comfortable acting in a certain type of situation. Example: "I've only been at this job for a few months. I'm just finding my feet." It takes time to find your feet, because you need to learn what to do and become comfortable doing it. Example: "I was at that job for over a year before I really found my feet." You have gained the needed skills and are performing your job well, once you have found your feet. Example: "Don't worry about it. We will help you out until you find your feet."

الترجمه

"finding your feet"
المعنى الحرفى لهذه الجمله هو (ان تجد قدميك)
وهو جمله تشبه مقوله عربيه وهى (ان تقف على قدميك)
تقال هذه الجمله عندما تكون تعلمت ما تفعله حتى تجيده تماما ويصبح عملا مريحا لك
مثال

I've only been at this job for a few months. I'm just finding my feet."
لقد اشتغلت فى هذه الوظيفه لشهور قليله حتى بدات ان اقف على قدمى(اى اجيد العمل واتقنه)
تقال هذه الجمله مع فتره زمنيه لان التعلم يتطلب وقتا حتى نستطيع القول باننا وقفنا على قدمينا

مثال
"I was at that job for over a year before I really found my feet."
لقد اشتغلت فى هذا العمل لمدة عام قبل ان اقف على قدمى فى العمل(اى ان اجيد العمل واتقنه)
عند اتقان العمل والتاكد من ذلك فانك تكون اكتسبت مهارات كثيره من هذه العمل حتى تستطيع اتقانه
مثال"

Don't worry about it. We will help you out until you find your feet."
لا تقلق فسوف نساعدك حتى تستطيع الوقوف على قدميك

lost his head

http://www.bntpal.com/vb/img/bntpal_1456838847_389.jpg

You lose your head when you get upset and lose control of your actions. Example: "I got so angry yesterday. I completely lost my head." Example: "I'm really sorry about what I did. I lost my head."
You are overcome by emotions (especially anger) and lose control of your actions when you lose your head. Example: "Okay, I'll tell you what happened. But first promise that you won't lose your head."
A person who loses his head is not in control of his actions because is not thinking clearly. Example: "He lost his head, so they threw him out of the game."

الترجمه

lost his head"
المعنى الحرفى لهذه الجمله هو فقد عقله
تقال هذه الجمله عندما يتضايق الشخص ويفقد السيطره على تصرفاته
مثال

I got so angry yesterday. I completely
lost my head."
لقد غضبت جدا بالامس لقد فقدت عقلى تماما
ومثال اخر
: "I'm really sorry about what I did.
I lost my head."
انا فعلا اسف لما فعلت لقد فقدت عقلى
احيانا تتغل علك العاطفه وخصوصا الغضب وفى هذه الحاله تفقدذ السيطره على تصرفاتك

مثال
"Okay, I'll tell you what happened. But first promise that you won't
lose your head."
حسنا ساخبرك بما حدث ولكن توعدنى ان لا تفقد عقلك
الشخص الذى يفقد عقله لا يستطيع التحكم فى تصرفاته لانه لا يفكر بهدوء ووضوح

مثال
"He lost his head
, so they threw him out of the game."
لقد فقد عقله ولذلك اخرجوه من اللعبه

"going against the grain

http://www.bntpal.com/vb/img/bntpal_1456838848_536.gif

You go against the grain when you make life more difficult by acting against the wishes of others. Example: "Why can't you just do it the way everyone else does? Why do you always have to go against the grain?"
Wood grows in a way that makes it easy to cut in one direction (with the grain) and hard to cut in the other direction (against the grain). Example: "I jog at this track every day and there is always that one guy who has to goagainst the grain and run in the opposite direction."
To go against the grain is to do things in a way that is different from what is normal and accepted. Example: "You can't always follow other people in life. Sometimes you need to go against the grain to do the right thing."

الترجمه

"going against the grain"
تعنى هذه الجمله عكس الاتجاه
فنقول انت تذهب عكس الاتجاه عندما تقوم بافعال تجعل الحياه اصعب عن طريق التصرف عكس ما يفعله الاخرين
مثال

Why can't you just do it the way everyone else does? Why do you always have to
go against the grain?"
لماذا لا تقعل هذا العمل مثلما يفعله اى شخص اخر؟لماذا تريد دائما ان تكون عكس الاخرون

مثال على ذلك ان الاخشاب تنمو فى اتجاه واحده بطريقه تسهل عليك عملية قطعها يكون من الصعب ان تقوم بقطعها بعكس هذه الاتجاه
مثال
"I jog at this track every day and there is always that one guy who has to
go against the grain and run in the opposite direction."
انا اجرى فى هذا التراك كل يوم ودائما اجد شخص ما يجرى فى الاتجاه المعاكس
ان تكون عكس الاتجاه هو ان تفعل اشياء بطريقه تكون اصعب من الطريقه العاديه المعروفه

مثال
You can't always follow other people in life. Sometimes you need to
go against the grain to do the right thing."
لا يمكنك دائما ان تتبع الاخرون فى الحياه فاحيانا يجب ان تكون عكس الاتجاه لتفعل الشيء الصحيح

truer words were never spoken"

http://www.bntpal.com/vb/img/bntpal_1456838849_268.gif

You say Truer words were never spoken when you strongly agree with what the other person has just said. Example: "I find that the earlier I get up, the better the day I have." Reply: "Truer words were never spoken. The morning hours are definitely the best hours of the day."
Truer words were never spoken is often used as a single sentence response to support the other person, showing how strongly you agree. Example: "This is the best cake I have eaten in years!" Reply: "Truer words were never spoken."
When someone says something that you find to be very true and which applies in many different situations, you can say, "Truer words were never spoken." Example: "You are lucky to have such a wonderful wife." Reply: "Truer words were never spoken."

الترجمه

truer words were never spoken"
تقال دائما هذه الجمله للتعبير عن موافقتك عن ما قاله شخص ما من قبل
او للتصديق على مقوله قيلت فى السلف

مثال
I find that the earlier I get up, the better the day I have
لقد اكتشفت انه اذا صحيت بدرى يكون يومى افضل
الجواب يكون
Truer words were never spoken. The morning hours are definitely the best hours of the day
اى انه يوافق عما قاله السابق بتاكيده بهذه الجمله
تقال ايضا هذه الجمله كاجابه على كلام شخص ما بدعم موقفه
او انها توافق وتدعم كلام الاخرين

مثال
This is the best cake I have eaten in years
يقول شخص ان هذه افضل كيك اكلته منذ سنين
فيرد عليه شخص اخر بهذه الجمله ليؤكد كلامه ويدعمه
Truer words were never spoken
عندما يقول شخص ما اشياء انت تؤمن بانها حقيقيه فاننا نستخدم هذه الجمله للرد عليه

مثال

"You are lucky to have such a wonderful wife."
انت محظوظ جدا لانك حظيت بمثل هذه الزوجه
الرد يكون
Truer words were never spoken
الرد بهذه الجمله يكون معناه انك موافق عن ما قاله الشخص الذى تحدث قبلك

"nose out of joint"

http://www.bntpal.com/vb/img/bntpal_1456838847_485.jpg

Your "nose is out of joint" when the look on your face and the way you act shows other people that you are upset. Example: "What's wrong with him?" Answer: "His nose is out of joint because we forgot to invite him to the party." Although a nose cannot actually be "out of joint", the way a finger or an arm comes out of joint, a person who is upset may have a strange look on their face until they recover. Example: "What happened was an accident; there is no reason for you to have your nose out of joint." Another example: "We were only joking; don't get your nose out of joint

الترجمه

nose out of joint"
هذه الجمله تعطى معنى غاضب جدا
تقال هذه الجمله حين تريد القول بان شخص ما منزعج جدا ومتضايق
او بالمعنى العربى (روحه فى منخيره)
مثال
What's wrong with him
ماذا به؟
الاجابه
His nose is out of joint
because we forgot to invite him to the party."
انه متضايق جدا(روحه فى منخيره ) لاننا نسينا ان ندعوه على الحفله
مثال اخر
What happened was an accident; there is no reason for you to have your
nose out of joint
ان ما حدث كان حادثا ولا يوجد سبب لهذا الضيق او (ان تكون روحك فى منخيرك)
مثال اخر
We were only joking; don't get your
nose out of joint
نحن كنا نمزح لا داعى لان تتضايق

"the pot calling the kettle black"

http://www.bntpal.com/vb/img/bntpal_1456838848_653.jpg

You are the pot calling the kettle black when you point to another person and accuse that person of doing something that you are guilty of doing yourself. Example: "You are accusing me of being lazy? Ha! That's the pot calling the kettle black!"
"The pot" (for cooking) and "the kettle" (for boiling water) sit on the stove over the fire and become black from the flames. Example: "I'm tired of you always wearing my clothing!" Answer: "Aren't you the pot calling the kettle black? You're wearing my pants right now!"
The pot and the kettle are like old friends who have turned black with time; the pot only sees the blackness which is on the kettle; he doesn't see the black on himself. Example: "Here comes the guy who is always late for work." Answer: "Aren't you the pot calling the kettle black? You are usually the last person to show up
!"

الترجمه

the pot calling the kettle black"
تقال هذه الجمله على الشخص الذى يتهم غيره بارتكاب شيء خاطئه وهو نفسه يعمل هذا الخطأ

مثال

You are accusing me of being lazy
انت متهم بالكسل
الاجابه
Ha! That's the pot calling the kettle black!"
الرد بهذه الجمله يعنى السخريه والقول بانك تفعل ما تتهمنى بفعله
دلاله هذه الكلمات من ان الحله والغلايه كلاهما يوضع على النار ويتحول لونهم الى الاسود فكلاهما مثل بعض
مثال
I'm tired of you always wearing my clothing
لقد سئمت من ارتدائك لملابسى
فيكون الرد
Aren't you the pot calling the kettle blackYou're wearing my pants right now
!" "الرد بهذه الجمله يعنى انك تعايرنى بانى ارتدى ملابسك وانت نفسك ترتدى بنطلونى الان

مثال اخر

Here comes the guy who is always late for work."
ها قد جاء من يتاخر دائما
فيرد شخص اخر فيقول
Aren't you the pot calling the kettle black? You are usually the last person to show up!"
اى انه لا تعايب عليه فانت ايضا اخر شخص ياتى هنا

البرنسيسة تقوى 03-01-2016 03:34 PM

Thank you for asking such a nice topic dear
:113:

lonely heart 03-01-2016 03:44 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة حَنيــنْ الـروـوحْ (المشاركة 2063754)
Thank you for asking such a nice topic dear

You are welcome dear
Thanks for your nice comment

äśmã 03-01-2016 03:45 PM

عبارات كلها مهمة بالانجليزية
بس ماكنت رح افهمها لولا الترجمة
لانو الي من التوجيهي ما اخذت درس بالاجليزية
تسكرت فيها هههه
يعطيك العافية حبيبتي رانيا

lonely heart 03-01-2016 04:22 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة asma (المشاركة 2063776)
عبارات كلها مهمة بالانجليزية
بس ماكنت رح افهمها لولا الترجمة
لانو الي من التوجيهي ما اخذت درس بالاجليزية
تسكرت فيها هههه
يعطيك العافية حبيبتي رانيا

ههههههه
الله يعافي قلبك حبيبتي
نورتي بحضورك الحلو

Smile Nnoush 03-01-2016 05:02 PM

هيهيهي
يآه اعترفلكك بششي مو قرآتو كككلو :39:
ايفري وير انجليزي أيفري ويـر ههيهي asdw1
رح آرججع آقرئـو آككيدو بههمني هيكك موآضضيع مسستنـآ ♥ ')
يسلمو حبيبتي ع الموآضضيعع المففيدهه $ ')
وردهه

lonely heart 03-01-2016 05:16 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة إام رآإسس يآإبسس (المشاركة 2063940)
هيهيهي
يآه اعترفلكك بششي مو قرآتو كككلو :39:
ايفري وير انجليزي أيفري ويـر ههيهي asdw1
رح آرججع آقرئـو آككيدو بههمني هيكك موآضضيع مسستنـآ ♥ ')
يسلمو حبيبتي ع الموآضضيعع المففيدهه $ ')
وردهه

هههه عادي
المهم ترجعي
الله يسلمك حبيبتي
نورتي

تْـۄلَيْـنّ 03-05-2016 11:27 PM

مجهود رائع مصطلحات قيمه ومفيده
يسلمو حبيبتي
دمتي بخير

lonely heart 03-06-2016 02:29 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة تْـۄلَيْـنّ (المشاركة 2072787)
مجهود رائع مصطلحات قيمه ومفيده
يسلمو حبيبتي
دمتي بخير

الله يسلمك حبيبتي تولين
نورتي بجمال حضورك
شكرا لالك

ملك روحي 03-06-2016 02:52 PM

:52:

الساعة الآن 08:08 PM